Sudafed PE Side Effects
Side Effects to ReportSome Sudafed PE side effects are potentially serious and should be reported immediately to your healthcare provider. These include, but are not limited to:
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- Chest pain
- A slow heart rate (bradycardia)
- Unusual sensations, such as tingling or pricking, in the hands or feet
- Decreased urine production
- Signs of an allergic reaction, such as:
- An unexplained rash
- Swelling of the mouth or throat
- Difficulty breathing.
You may experience some or none of the Sudafed PE side effects listed in this article. Unfortunately, there is no way for your healthcare provider to know beforehand if you will have side effects from a medicine that you have never tried. Therefore, make sure to let your healthcare provider know if you develop any side effects while taking the drug or if something "just does not seem right." While it may not be a side effect, your healthcare provider will be able to diagnose and treat the problem.