Sudafed PE Dosage
General Information on Dosing With Sudafed PESome considerations for people taking Sudafed PE include the following:
- This medication comes in tablet or liquid form. It is taken by mouth, usually every four hours.
- It does not matter if you take Sudafed PE with food or on an empty stomach. If the medication seems to bother your stomach, try taking it with a little food.
- Because there are several different Sudafed PE products available, make sure to follow the instructions for your particular product.
- Some people find that Sudafed PE interferes with their ability to fall asleep. If you experience this problem, try taking your last dose earlier in the day.
- For the medication to work properly, it must be taken as directed.
- If you are unsure about anything related to your dosage of Sudafed PE, please talk with your doctor, nurse, or pharmacist.