Cold Home > Ceftin
Drug InteractionsCeftin can potentially interact with a few other medications (see Ceftin Drug Interactions).
Important Information for Your Healthcare ProviderYou should talk with your healthcare provider prior to taking Ceftin if you have:
- Kidney disease, such as kidney failure (renal failure)
- An allergy to cephalosporin or penicillin antibiotics
- Any other allergies, including allergies to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Ceftin and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Ceftin and Breastfeeding).