Cold Home > Alavert-D
Drug InteractionsAlavert-D can potentially interact with a few other medicines (see Alavert-D Drug Interactions).
What Should I Tell My Healthcare Provider?You should talk with your healthcare provider prior to taking this medication if you have:
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- Heart disease
- Difficulty passing urine
- An overactive thyroid (hyperthyroidism)
- An enlarged prostate (also known as benign prostatic hyperplasia, or BPH)
- Kidney disease, such as kidney failure (renal failure)
- Liver disease, including liver failure, cirrhosis, or hepatitis
- Any allergies, including allergies to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Alavert and Pregnancy for information about the loratadine component and Sudafed and Pregnancy for more information about the pseudoephedrine component)
- Breastfeeding (see Alavert and Breastfeeding for information about the loratadine component and Sudafed and Breastfeeding for more information about the pseudoephedrine component).